Sunday 6 January 2013

Climb every mountain

I am broken! I have notched up 22.09 miles since Friday, burnt 2,075 calories and run for 3.89 hours... and still have would not have finished the marathon!!! My thighs are no longer my own... have I really got another 14 weeks of this? To be honest I am feeling like I am not sure I can climb this mountain today. It is such a huge challenge (did I not realise this before I signed up?) and the donations are slow in coming in. This is absolutely not a moan... people are so generous and no one twisted my arm to do this. I am doing this off my own back and will somehow keep fregain my focus. I set myself this challenge so there is no backing out now.... but seriously me and my big mouth!

On the up side logistics have been busy clearing a space in the gym (aka garage) for my shiny new treadmill to be installed into when it arrives tomorrow. Luxurious huh!


I hope it is a good as I am expecting and that I can add in another few training sessions mid week when the children sleep, and then MAYBE I can get a whole day off at the weekend to see the family. Poor Thea sees my trainers and says "mummy run again".



No comments:

Post a Comment